Tufted in transitional style. Mason is a transitional motion style with smooth lines and understated elements. It features a generously scaled pad-over sloped arm, conventional flat seat and a divided chaise pad design. This recliner's high-divide back cushion provides optimal headrest positioning and biscuit tufting on the lower back provides optimal back support. The Blue Steel Spring™ ensures this piece is in it for the long-haul. The smooth release handle lets you change angles effortlessly from an upright to a fully reclined position. Mason is sure to provide a fashionable look to your space.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
43"H x 40"W x 41"D Seating Area Dimensions
20"SH × 20"SW × 22"SD × 27"AH
- Spring Unit: DualFlex
- Back Construction: Attached
- Seat Construction: Attached
- Seat Cushion: High-Density (HC)
- Optional Tailoring: Arm covers
- Transitional style
- Available in over 250 select fabrics
- Upholstery Material: Fabric
- Lower the footrest by applying pressure to it in a downward motion. Lowering the footrest with the handle can damage the recliner.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.