Plush and inviting, the Martin II is a perfect addition to your living room or home office. This classic chair features a defined, overstuffed headrest that cradles you in comfort. The seat cushion is edged with welt trim for a subtly tailored appearance; rolled arms neatly frame the piece in classic lines. The chair fully reclines for even more luxury, and rests on tall, finished, tapered wood legs that round it out in style. Available in multiple fabrics and leathers.
- Full upholstery for ultimate versatility
- Gently rolled arms with pleated detailing lend a relaxed vibe
- Lovingly crafted by experienced artisans for ultimate quality
- Solid construction with sturdy steel springs and kiln-dried wood
- Precision-cut materials for strength and durability
- Handcrafted in the USA of domestic and imported materials
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
|Legacy Style / Piece
||Posture Plush Cushion
||Fiber in Bags
|Recline Mechanism Type
||Power Button - Inside Arm
|Seat to Arm Height
|Proximity to Wall (recline)
|Open Recliner Length (inches)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.