Warm and inviting, the Highlands II high leg reclining chair seamlessly blends a wood base with an upholstered seat for a gorgeous finish. A defined headrest and tight back cushion cradle you in comfort. Cushions are bordered with welt detailing for a more streamlined look. Sloping arms are attached by vertical slats to the base, and the chair sits tall on four flared legs. The entire base is finished to highlight the beauty of the wood, and the chair fully reclines for even more luxury. Available in multiple fabrics and leathers.
- Seamlessly blends a wood base and upholstered cushions
- Handsome wood base with stylish, sloping arms and slatted sides
- Lovingly crafted by experienced artisans for ultimate quality
- Solid construction with sturdy steel springs and kiln-dried wood
- Precision-cut materials for strength and durability
- Handcrafted in the USA of domestic and imported materials
*Item colors and configurations may vary. For more information regarding potential product options, please contact our store.
||Down Blend Cushion
||Fiber in Bags
|Recline Mechanism Type
||Power Remote Wireless
|Seat to Arm Height
|Proximity to Wall (recline)
||WARNING California's Proposition 65 →
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.